TV, Radio, Print and Internet
Dr. Burton Goldberg would be delighted to speak to your group about alternative medicine. He can talk about all aspects of health care and answer questions from the audience.
"Burton, I just saw your presentation as our first conference speaker and you were so good! On a scale of -10 to +10 your delivery was a 10+++ -- great job, my dear." Carol (1/27/10)
Recent Radio, TV and Speaking Events
- 2/1/10 Interview: Cancer, Politics, Our Food Supply, Biological Dentistry, Mammography and much more... Burton's Radio Interview with Sherrill Sellman, N.D. on the What Women Must Know Radio Program.
- 11/6/09 Interview: Burton's Highly Informative Interview On "Ask The Experts." (mp3 audio will take a few minutes to download)
- 11/5/09 Interview: Burton's Cancer Interview with Linda Davis from ItsYourHealthRadio.org.
- 10/20/09: Chapter in Suzanne Somers' #1 New York Times Best Selling Book: Knockout - Interviews with Doctors Who Are Curing Cancer, And How To Prevent Getting It In The First Place
- Congressional Testimony: Congress of the United States House of Representatives
- Committee on Government Reform Hearing on "Integrative Oncology - Cancer Care for the New Millennium," June 7 and 8, 2000, Washington, D.C.
To book a healthcare consultation, radio or TV appearance, or speaking engagement utilize the methods below to contact him:
Do No Harm Productions, LLC
309 Paradise Drive
Tiburon, California 94920
Phone: (415) 725-3555
Get Your Kids Off Drugs: Better Ways of Dealing with ADHD
School is a particularly difficult time for children suffering from attention deficit disorder and other related problems. In America, thousands of our children come to school drugged into passivity on Ritalin and other psychiatric drugs. “Pop a pill” has too long been the cry of conventional medicine and frustrated parents. Alternative medicine offers options to help your child without exposing him to powerful psychiatric drugs.